Global conference on Medical Cosmetology & Trichology
March 08-09, 2017 Dubai, UAE
Global Scientific Conferences invites all the participants across the globe to attend the Global Conference on Cosmetology & Trichology conveys recent developments in Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery. Plastic Surgery is a special type of surgery that can involve both a person’s appearance and ability to function. Plastic Surgeons strive to improve patients’ appearance and self-image through both reconstructive and cosmetic procedures.
Theme: Best Practice & Research in the alteration of the human body
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Non-Surgical Aesthetic Procedures
- Hand Surgery & Microsurgery
- Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Plastic Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Rhinoplasty and Otoplasty
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Body Modifications
- Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery Business
- Aesthetic Surgical Procedures
- Skin Rejuvenation and Resurfacing
- Managing Hair Loss
- Advances in Cosmetology and Trichology
- Natural and Safer Approaches to Skin and Hair Care
- Cosmetics and Skin care
- Medical & Cosmetic Peelings
- Endopeel (Face & Body Chemical Myoplasty)
- E-marketing for your practise, your clinic
- Search Engine Optimization for your website (Clinic, Industry, Retailer, Physician, Spa)
- Female Genital Cosmetic-Plastic Surgeries
Slots Available for:
- Honourable Speaker
- Young Researcher (Students)
- Poster Presenter
- Media Partner
Plastic surgery: means a surgical branch which involves the restoration, reconstruction, or modification of the human body. It incorporates cosmetic or aesthetic surgery, reconstructive surgery, craniofacial surgery, hand surgery, microsurgery, and the treatment of burns
Facial rejuvenation: It is a series of cosmetic treatments, which aims to reimpose young-looking appearance to the human face. It can be attended through either surgical and/or non-surgical recourses. Procedures can vary in invasiveness and depth of treatment.
Dermatology: is a part of medicine which deals, treat, & diagnosis with the skin, nails, hair and its diseases. It is a department with both medical and surgical aspects. Some cosmetic problems of the skin, scalp, hair, and nails will be treated by the dermatologist.
Anti-aging is to retard the aging process and designed to prevent looking older, aging occurs when there is cell death. As the years advance, our body’s ability to generate new cells diminishes, cell death occurs, and the aging process ensues.
Non-Surgical Aesthetic Procedures can target specific depths of facial structures and treat localized facial unsettle such as wrinkles, skin laxity, hyperpigmentation and scars. Procedures can vary in invasiveness and depth of treatment.
Oral & Maxillofacial surgery means the specialty of dentistry which includes the diagnosis, surgical and adjunctive treatment, injuries and defects in the head, neck, face, jaws and the hard and soft tissues of the mouth and jaws & face part.
Body modification is intentionally modifying the human physical appearance. It is done for aesthetics, sexual enhancement, rites of passage, religious faith, to show group, to create body art, for shock value, and as self-expression, among other reasons. It includes plastic surgery, socially acceptable decoration like common ear piercing, and religious rites like circumcision.
Reconstructive surgery is to reconstruct the abnormal structures of the body caused by congenital defects. The use of surgery is to restore the form and function of the body, Reconstructive surgery is performed to correct functional impairments caused by burns, trauma, infection, tumors or disease.
Rhinoplasty is a facial cosmetic procedure for correcting and reconstructing the form, restoring the functions, and aesthetically enhances the appearance of the nose by resolving nasal trauma. & Otoplasty is the surgical and non-surgical procedures to change the shape, position or size of the ears and for correcting the deformities and defects.
GSC invites all the participants across the globe to attend the Global Conference on Cosmetology & Aesthetic Practices conveys recent developments in Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery. Plastic Surgery is a special type of surgery that can involve both a person’s appearance and ability to function. Plastic Surgeons strive to improve patients’ appearance and self-image through both reconstructive and cosmetic procedures.
- Participation (70 Industries: 30 Academia)
- Keynote Speakers
- International Societies
- Plenary Speakers
- Innovative Educational Sessions
- B2B Network Meetings
The process of reconstructing or repairing parts of the body by the transfer of tissue, either in the treatment of injury or for cosmetic reasons is Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery. It concerned with the restoration, reconstruction, correction, or improvement in the shape and appearance of body structures that are defective, damaged, or misshapen by injury, disease, or anomalous growth and development. Plastic surgery is also involved with the enhancement of the appearance of a person through cosmetic surgery. It is a medical procedure with the purpose of alteration or restoring the form of the body. Though, aesthetic or cosmetic surgery is the most well-known kind of plastic surgery. This surgery itself is not necessarily considered cosmetic; and includes many types of craniofacial surgery, hand surgery, micro surgery, reconstructive surgery and treatment of burns.
GSC provides an opportunity for the delegates to update their knowledge in the field of Aesthetics, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Cosmetic Dermatology, Hair Care & Transplant, Cosmetology, Trichology, Business Aesthetics and relevant fields to present their research at this exclusive scientific event with live workshops, talk on recent researches, discussions on current trends and poster presentations. It is a platform for experts all around the world, to meet, interact and exchange new research ideas. UAE is often ranked as an emerging economy; however it is generally accepted to have one of the most developed economies in the MENA (Middle East & North Africa) region. In 2012 the UAE had an estimated GDP of US$ 375 billion, ranking 30th globally. GDP per capita was estimated to be US$ 48,500, equivalent to a ranking of 12th globally.
Importance & Scope:
Conference on Cosmetology, Trichology and Aesthetics is focusing on various topics, which will target a higher number of audiences. This conference will provide a platform to broadcast the new advancements in the cosmetic industry, hair transplant and aesthetic market. Aesthetic conference will bring together academic and industrial professions, leading to a brand new experience. We all know it is easier to understand the research from the researcher and more helpful rather than reading it from the journal.
UAE healthcare strategy aims to be considered a major medical and wellness destination hub for Middle East and North Africa patients looking for high quality cosmetic surgery in addition to laser eye surgery, dentistry and rejuvenation treatments. UAE has one of the highest concentrations of plastic surgeons in the world, far outstripping countries such as the United States and Brazil. US has one plastic surgeon for every 50,000 people and Brazil one for every 44,000, UAE leads as it has one for every 18,000. Dubai has hospital that offer highest standard of care. According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Hospital, the number of cosmetic surgery procedures carried out on its premises in Dubai has increased by 15 per cent in the period 2013 to 2014, with liposuction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), breast surgery, cosmetic gynecology and rhinoplasty the hospital’s top five cosmetic surgeries last year.
The UAE has registered a significant growth in the past years in the healthcare and cosmetic surgery market with a predicted increase by 2015 in medical spas in particular. The medical spa market value in United Arab Emirates in 2012 was estimated at 10267 million dollars.
Why to attend???
Meet Your Target Market With members from round the world centered on learning regarding dermatology concerns, this is often your single best chance to achieve the most important assemblage of participants from the Universities, Research institutions, and Hospitals. Conduct demonstrations, distribute data, meet with current and potential speaker, create a splash with a replacement wares, and receive name recognition at this 3-day event. World-renowned speakers, the foremost recent techniques, tactics, and also the newest updates in Cosmetology, Trichology and promoting fields square measure hallmarks of this conference. A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event.
Major societies around the globe:
- European Association of Plastic Surgeons
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- UK Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- European Association of Societies of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Australian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Austrian Society for Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Society Plastic Surgery Azerbaijan
- Canadian Society for Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Plastic Surgery
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Croatian Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc. (ABPS)
- American Association for Hand Surgery (AAHS)
- American Board of Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Australian Hand Surgery Society
- European Association of Societies of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Business Aestheticians
- Plastic Surgeons
- Hair Restoration Surgeons
- Various Societies and their members
- Institutes-Beauty Schools
- Advertising Agencies
- University faculty-Professors
Top Hospitals in UAE for Cosmetic Surgery:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Hospital (AACSH)
- Al Garhoud Private Hospital
- London Centre for Aesthetic Surgery
- Aesthetica Medical Clinic
- Dubai London Clinic And Specialty Hospital
- Dubai Cosmetic Surgery
- Al Zahra Hospital Dubai
- Aesthetics International Dubai
- Lifeline Hospitals
- Eternel Medspa
- Biolite Dubai
- Aestheticon Clinic
- Kaya Clinic
- Manchester Clinic Medspa